The purpose of the Test Training Programme Process Area is to:
- develop a training program which facilitates the development of knowledge and skills so that test tasks and roles can be performed effectively and efficiently.
The Test Training Programme Process Area addresses the establishment of an organisational test training plan and test training capability.
It also addresses the actual delivery of the planned test training.
Project-specific training needs are not part of this Process Area.
Some points to consider when looking at this Process Area:
- Is there a defined organisational test training programme?
- Are the specific test training needs of the individual addressed through the training programme?
- Is the efficiency of the test training programme evaluated?
- Is the test training programme adequately resourced and supported by senior management?