Overall, a certified tester foundation level – Agile tester is expected to have acquired the necessary skills to work effectively within an team in an Agile environment.
More specifically, an Agile Tester who has achieved the Foundation Level Extension – Agile Tester certification is expected to be able to:
- AFM1 Collaborate in a cross-functional Agile team being familiar with the principles and basic practices of Agile software development.
- AFM2 Adapt existing (traditional methodology) testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles.
- AFM3 Support an Agile team in planning the necessary test-related activities.
- AFM4 Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project.
- AFM5 Assist the Agile team in activities related to test automation.
- AFM6 Help business stakeholders in defining understandable (and testable) user stories, scenarios, requirements and acceptance criteria.
- AFM7 Work with other team members, using effective communication styles and channels to share information.