This course follows the latest (2018) syllabus published by the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
Not only do you receive the training material, but you also get access to a testing practitioner with over three decades of of experience of testing, test management and test training.
To download the course, select the Materials Tab (above).
- You will receive a zipped file containing a file named ISTQB_F_9_2_524.renametoexe.
- Download the course materials from here. You may receive some warnings about the type of file you are receiving, but you can safely ignore and override these.
- Extract the zipped file into a directory of your choice on your laptop or desktop.
- Rename the file from ISTQB_F_9_2_524.renametoexe to ISTQB_F_9_2_524.exe - again, ignore the warning you may receive from Windows.
- Run the file. You will be told the system ID of your machine.
- Send this system ID (with your name and the name of your organisation) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can close the application if you wish.
- You will receive your credentials by return e-mail
- Re-run the application and enter your credentials when prompted (case-sensitive)
- If the code is accepted, the application will tell you so and will need to be closed and re-run.
- Your training material is now unlocked and you can start your study.