We help our clients meet their goals and objectives by improving existing, and implementing new, software quality management processes. Our goal is to help you transform your organisational and IT efficiency and deliver real business benefits through improved software quality.
Understanding whether you need to improve, and ensuring you can measure your organisation are the way to start your journey to higher maturity, to complete the journey Experimentus provides transformational services that help organisations:
- Develop and implement cost effective and low risk target operating models
- Define and implement tooling strategies
- Define, develop and implement outsourcing solutions
- Developed and implemented test environment management processes
- Develop and manage processes for requests for proposal (RFP)
- Develop and implement organisational processes such as:
- Requirements Definition
- Configuration and Change Management
- Project Management
- Project Office
- Test Analysis and Test Management
- Test Environment Management
- Supplier Management
- Security Management
- Implement a risk-based approach to development quality as part of a wider process improvement program or to enhance existing practices.
- Implement new Software Quality Assurance (SQA) processes using iTM (Intelligent Test Method) process framework.
It is not necessary to have been assessed or to have metrics in place, if you need help in any of these areas we can start the improvement work from day 1 and show measurable benefits quickly.
All of the above services are supported by a robust set of bespoke training courses. Click here for more information.
If you have any questions please contact us.