Make software testing efficient and effective with our Test management services
When software testing doesn’t deliver, the impact is widespread. Development time is wasted, live dates are pushed back, and, if critical issues are still not caught in time, products can be released with a poor user experience, system failures or even data breaches.
Resources may be tight, but investing in the right test management services can prevent and mitigate these risks, even if a project is already underway and the issues are ongoing. At the heart of this operation, and key to saving costs along the way, are your test managers.
Experimentus can augment your teams with the expertise you need, providing highly experienced test management professionals who have:
- At least 15 years of testing experience
- A track record of delivering on ROI and saving costs in wider development
- Experience of testing in all sectors and domains
- Experience across all testing methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, V-model, etc.)
- Access to iTM, a TMMi Level 5-compliant testing framework
- Access to Experimentus’ specialist knowledge and support
Test management results
Our test managers consult with stakeholders to evolve your test processes, hire the right people into the right roles, and transform testing from a bottleneck into an efficient, high performing asset.
Here are just some of the results we’ve achieved for our clients:
- 6 month turnaround of a stalled high profile programme, with no extra budget, to meet a fixed launch date at an international retailer.
- Reduced maintenance budget: achieving 0.7% production error calls per user against a planned 4% during an IT migration affecting 200,000 staff at a global financial advisory.
- A 12% reduction in ongoing project costs for a major UK bank, following an Experimentus assessment and recommended test improvements across the software quality lifecycle
And that’s not including the benefits that are harder to measure, which range from improved staff motivation to a legacy of structured risk management.
Contact us to find out more about the results we can achieve in your organisation
Test management approach
Our approach to test management is informed by iTM, Experimentus’ in-house testing framework, which has brought transformative results to FTSE 250 calibre companies. The test managers we provide can use this in its entirety or to fill gaps in existing processes.
Test management tools
Our test managers can adapt to your organisation’s existing tech stack, or we can recommend tools to address gaps or inefficiencies uncovered during an Experimentus assessment.
Ultimately, we have found that efficient processes and effective test managers bring greater and far more consistent results than the adoption of new tools.
Likewise, managing the test environment is often far more critical. Our specialist consultants offer Test Environment Management Services, which enable you to deploy a curated collection of tools in the context of your project, dramatically improving test environment utilisation and saving costs.
Test management frameworks
Our test managers can work with any framework, but they all have access to iTM. This is a robust testing framework that enables them to bring your testing in line with the TMMi Maturity Level 5 – improving testing efficiency and increasing product quality.
iTM is not prescriptive about how you test or report. Instead it provides a testing structure which enables our test managers to address product risk, use risk based testing, and implement a standard testing framework where there are gaps in existing processes. iTM can be licensed directly from us.
Contact us to find out more about iTM and the impact our test managers can have on your organisation.