It makes sense that before you can improve a process you understand fully where you are and what needs to be improved.
In accordance with ISO 15504, the TMMi® Foundation created TAMAR – the global standard requirements for TMMi assessments.
As the UK’s first Accredited service provider, we have developed a TAMAR compliant assessment method and have trained assessors for the Test Maturity Model Integration (TMMi).
The five levels of TMMi
We provide four levels of TMMi assessment:
- Formal TMMi benchmark assessment
- Detailed TMMi baseline assessment
- TMMi health check
- TMMi quick start assessment
Unlike other process improvement methods that are attributed to individual consultants or organisations, TMMi is the standard industry method to assess and improve testing and software quality related processes.
For example, a TMMi baseline will provide you with:
- An intelligent look at your testing and software quality related processes
- A fully scalable review mechanism (Project/Programme/Business Unit or Organisation)
- A staged process improvement model
We have also developed assessment methods and have trained assessors for the Capability Maturity Model (CMMI®) and the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework.