As result of increased competition, deregulation and an influx of mergers and acquisitions, the utilities sector is undergoing radical transformation.
In an environment where customer loyalty and the cost of switching are relatively low, defective software solutions result in poor customer service and lower market share. Shifting away from conservative production and technology-driven organisations, the sector is now moving towards customer-focused, multi-service, stakeholder value-driven businesses.
We understand the key business issues facing utility organisations include:
- Restructuring business processes and IT infrastructures
- Addressing pressures not just on IT but also margins
- Complex integration of billing and metering systems
- Enhancing measurement and monitoring tools for improved business analysis
- Upgrading of web-based services and arrears management
In response, we are helping our clients to:
- Use real-time information on the current organisational climate
- Develop unique services that provide competitive advantage
- Improve customer service and raise satisfaction levels
- Increase market share
- Speed up time to market
- Raise profitability