Challenges for insurance companies are numerous as global consolidation and increasing competition transform insurance into more of a commodity product.
Experimentus’ proven track record and experience in the insurance sector, means we are well placed to partner you, regardless of size.
We understand the key business issues facing insurance organisations include:
- The emergence of web-based supermarket and e-insurance products
- Developing better products through deeper understanding of customer needs finding ways to strengthen existing customer relationships
- More precise regulatory and compliance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Solvency II
- More specialist solutions and services to meet the demands of Increasingly complex software and systems
- Effortlessly changing associated IT, documentation and modelling systems to meet fast changing compliance guidelines
In response, we’re helping our clients to:
- Reduce costs, improve efficiencies and enhance business performance by aligning IT with the business
- Embrace multi-channel distribution and exploit new market opportunities
- Improving security and the ‘online experience’ to attract and retain customers
- Ensure effective content and electronic document management systems
- Develop solutions that enhance and deliver high quality software that enables you to sharpen your competitive edge,
- Reduce risk and cost, and satisfy stakeholder expectations while ensuring compliance
- Implement effective risk management and robust governance and compliance processes
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your organisation.
Lloyds Insurance Market
Our Lloyds Insurance Market practice provides clients with a complete range of software quality management solutions.
We understand the key issues facing our clients in this area are:
- Organisational structure, modernisation, and Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulations
- Improving contract certainty through fully agreed final policy wordings
- IT investment that enable brokers and underwriters to exchange reliable data and agree contract details in a secure and transparent way
- More transparency, as highlighted in the Spitzer investigation
- Reviewing risk
In response, we are helping our clients to:
- To deliver strong, consistent financial performance across the underwriting cycle – one that is driven by technology
- Make this IT transition as smooth and painless as possible
- Ensure they have the tools and robust processes in place to manage the software development cycle