This whole sector is under more intense media and public scrutiny and is undergoing major transformational reform, which has significant repercussions on Government IT systems and infrastructure.
We understand the key business issues facing public sector organisations include:
- Implementing e-government systems with greater cross-departmental visibility of the customer
- Raising internal efficiencies and service and improving administration
- Constantly shifting demographics, and increased economic migration
- Coping with dwindling natural resources, rising security concerns and heightened public expectations
In response, we are helping our clients to:
- Achieve better access to information
- Take advantage of emerging communication channels.
- Improving back-office systems, processes and efficiencies whilst minimising risk and cost
- Integrate new and existing systems
- Upgrade infrastructures to allow access for a lots of different users
- Enhance the supply chain through e-procurement and supply systems automated information delivery
- Improve accountability, billing and transaction systems
- Save resources to reinvest elsewhere