According to online retail analyst, IMRG, internet shopping will account for 50% of Britain’s £30bn-a-year retail market by 2008 – meaning retailers who don’t sell online risk losing half of their business.
Such challenges highlight the importance of embracing multi-channel distribution but in a way that makes it simple and secure for customers to shop online. At Experimentus, we have broad experience working with leading retailers, and extensive knowledge of the key issues you face and the legislative framework you operate in.
We understand the key business issues facing retail organisations include:
- Market saturation, changing demographics and diminishing consumer loyalty are making it harder to meet growth targets and maintain profit margins
- A huge growth towards online sales and other pressures, that will make this sector even more competitive
- Delivering operational excellence across the supply chain to ensure efficient and timely delivery of goods to stores and customers
- Greater accountability and accuracy in reporting, stronger risk management practices across the organisation and increased levels of corporate governance
In response, we are helping our clients to:
- Enhance customer service while staying competitive
- Retain existing and acquire new customers
- Exploit new opportunities for growth through global sourcing and offshore manufacturing in emerging economies such as China and India
- Improve internal and external communications with customers, partners and suppliers
- Implement successful technology-driven tracking from one end of the supply chain to the other
- Improve back office systems, automated accounting and billing, and the integration of existing and new systems
- Reduce costs and ensure compliance