Manage and improve test processes with iTM
(Intelligent Test Method)
iTM is a Testing Framework which includes processes, procedures, templates, tools, guidance and reference materials to cover the whole of the testing process for any type or size of programs or projects.
Benefits of iTM
- iTM is easy to use and provides a robust and effective Testing Framework that enables organisations to improve testing and increase product quality
- iTM Visualises the testing process and can be tailored to your environment, promoting quality products and a consistent testing approach
- We provide pre-built templates based on proven techniques so you can implement a standard testing framework as well as address product risk and risk based testing
- iTM is TMMi Level 5 compliant
You can explore it online today
Visualise your business with Test and Project ORBs
(ORB: Optimised Results for Business)
CIOs, Business Line Managers and the Head of IT / Quality need to see how their area of the business is doing and how it impacts all other parts of the value chain.
You should be able to easily define and share ways to improve and transform your organisation to future proof the success of projects, products and customers.
To enable the provision of the quality KPI’s, Experimentus has developed tools within our intelligent Test Method ( iTM) framework, for project lifecycle KPIs we have created a visualisation suite that empowers the business called ORBs, (Optimised Results for Business).
Benefits of ORBs
- Visibility (measurement) that allows informed management
- Visualisation of the measures facilitating effective analysis and prediction
- Analysis enabling efficient control and decision making
- What-if Analysis to understand the impact of changing elements or shifting left
- The Experimentus ORBs flow through the customer journey, quality lifecycle and data journey to help create consistent and repeatable business success and form part of the Assess, Visualise, Transform, Manage and Train journey that Experimentus offers.