If you are planning to take the TMMi Professional exam before the end of 2020, and you are opting to take the exam based on the old syllabus, you will not be asked questions relating to the learning objectives listed below.
All Exams taken after 1st January 2021 will be based on the new syllabus and will include questions on TMMi in an Agile context.
For this section of the course (TMMi in an Agile context) there are five learning objectives:
- LO 6.1 [K2] Understand how TMMi can be used in an Agile context, and how the two can complement each other.
- LO 6.2 [K2] Understand the differences between doing test process improvement in an Agile context and doing this in a traditional context.
- LO 6.3 [K2] Explain, with examples, how the TMMi Level 2 Process Areas, Goals and Practices should be interpreted, and can be used, in an Agile context.
- LO 6.4 [K2] Explain, with examples, how the TMMi Level 3 Process Areas, Goals and Practices should be interpreted, and can be used, in an Agile context.
- LO 6.5 [K2] Understand how the Process Areas and Practices at TMMi Levels 4 and 5 can be used in an Agile context.
In a classroom-based situation, the syllabus for this course expects this section of the training to take approximately 60 minutes, but I recommend at least 120 minutes of study.